[Tinyos-help] experiences with tMote connect devices

Robert Szewczyk szewczyk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:34:28 PDT 2005

Hi,

As it turns out, TmoteConnect does not handle properly the IHEX files with
DOS-style end-of-line characters (CR/LF). The fix to the problem has been
incorporated into the netbsl script on Sourceforge; if you're running a
TinyOS tree from CVS, running

cvs update

in tinyos-1.x/tools/make

Otherwise, you can download the netbsl from
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/tinyos/tinyos-1.x/tools/make/msp/netbsl

It should be available there as soon as SourceForge synchronizes the
anonymous CVS with the development (usually less than a day).

Cheers,

Rob