[Tinyos-help] Timing evaluation: a simple question

Andrea Pacini pacionet at email.it
Fri Sep 16 08:22:17 PDT 2005

I have a simple question: I want to get the time interval between two point of a program, for performance evaluation. I think to do something like this:

starting_point = call Time.get();

// SOME OPERATIONS

ending_point = call Time.get();

dbg(DBG_AM, "LOW 32 BIT: Operations done in %d usec. \n", ending_point.low32 - starting_point.low32);

dbg(DBG_AM, "HIGH 32 BIT: Operations done in %d usec. \n", ending_point.high32 - starting_point.high32);

//...

In TOSSIM this seems not to work (time is always zero) ; does it work only on a real mote or do i forgot something ?

Thanks for your help

Andrea

 Sponsor:
 I bambini fanno "Oh", Gasolina, Angelo e tutte le migliori suonerie.
* La prima suoneria è GRATIS!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid540&d-9