[Tinyos-help] usb in telosb

Cory Sharp cory at moteiv.com
Thu Sep 15 18:14:55 PDT 2005

Hi Nilanjan,

We suspect this is a problem with TOSBase when it's under high load, where
"high load" means that data is received over the radio faster than can be
transmitted at the UART baud rate. I know a few people have investigated the
problem but can't really nail down the precise condition that causes the
failure, so the issue remains.

One possible work-around you can try for Telos and Tmote platforms is to
increase the default baud rate. I've just now typed up a web page describing
how to do it:

http://moteiv.com/community/Change_the_default_UART_baud_rate

If you have a go at that, please let me know if it solves or at least
reduces the rate of failure of your TOSBase.

Thanks, best,
 Cory Sharp <cory at moteiv.com>