[Tinyos-help] The story of TinyDB , mica2 mote and mts400 sensorboard

Arun Shetty shettyaroon at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 15:29:20 PDT 2005

Hello,

     I am using TinyDB on mica2 motes. Initially I tried without the sensor boards and I was able to see the network topology. But when I tried with the sensor board (mts400) the mica2 motes went dumb.

    I changed the SENSOR_BOARD=mts400 in the makefile. Is there anything else that I could do to make this work? Kindly reply.

Thank you,
Arun