[Tinyos-help] Question about the flash EEPROM

shao nathan nathanshao at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Sep 14 18:57:44 PDT 2005

The 512 kbyte flash EEPROM in micaz mote is indispensable for many applications involving data collection, but it is not convinient to use. As the tutorial says, we can only access to the eeprom by handling read and write pointer.

My quesstion : is there any kind of component which can server as a file system, and free us from handling lowlevel byte pointer??

thanks!