[Tinyos-help] Tmote multihop with SurgeTelos

Joe Polastre joe at polastre.com
Wed Sep 14 08:06:16 PDT 2005

For Light, you only need to change the wiring in Surge.nc.

           , DemoSensorC as Sensor

can become

           , HamamatsuC as Sensor

For Humidity and Temperature, you'll need to use HumidityC and
implement the SplitControl event handlers.

For more information on how to use these sensors, I highly recommend
you look at the Oscilloscope application in

tinyos-1.x/contrib/moteiv/apps/Oscilloscope.

Please also check out the README in that directory.

-Joe