[Tinyos-help] Changing Sampling Rate For BSN

Cory Sharp cory at moteiv.com
Wed Sep 14 08:04:05 PDT 2005

In StdControl.start() in OscilloscopeM.nc in tinyos-1.x/apps/OscilloscopeRF/,
the line of interest is

call Timer.start(TIMER_REPEAT, 125);

TIMER_REPEAT is the mode of the timer, 125 is the period/delay in
milliseconds. See Timer.nc <http://Timer.nc> in tinyos-1.x/tos/interfaces/
for a description of the Timer interface.

Cory