[Tinyos-help] Changing Sampling Rate For BSN

van Best, Chris chris.van.best at medtronic.com
Wed Sep 14 01:02:06 PDT 2005

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the help, but that far I was already.
The problem is I can't find the right value :(.

I think it has to be somewhere in the /tos/platform/MSP340 directory
Probably in TimerM.nc
Or in /tos/interfaces directory( in timesync.h or timer.nc)

As far as I can get, I must change the TIMER_REPEAT value. But I can't
find it anywhere.
Maybe I'm just on the wrong track because this musn't be to difficult
:S.

Does anyone know where I can find the right value?
Thanks a lot,

Chris