[Tinyos-help] About IEEE 64-bit extended address

yang fan straggler.bubble at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:53:33 PDT 2005

Dear all,

I need to use the IEEE 64-bit extended address on micaz. I have searched the
tinyos mailing list archives, and found the mail (
https://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2004-October/006213.html)
which is posted in last year. At that time Joe said all the company had not
initialized the long address.

I also found a mail (
https://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2005-April/008913.html)
which is posted in this year. Joe said Moteiv's product support the long
address.

But I did not found the latest information about micaz to support the long
address. Can somebody give me some clue of the current state of the
crossbow' product?

Besides, is there some more flexible way to support variable length headers
in current TinyOS?

Thanks!

Fan