[Tinyos-help] TinyDB Please Help

Gregory A. Moore gmoore at umail.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 13 12:24:13 PDT 2005

I am running tinyos-1.1.14 with MIB510 programming boards.  I am trying to run
tinydb on mica2 motes.  I can install tinydb onto the motes, and I can run
TinyDBMain.  My problem comes in when I try to communicate between the two
I have programmed them as it shows in the manual.
I send a query from the TinyDBMain GUI and hope for a return, but nothing
No graph displays and the topology map doesn't work either.  I have changed the
tinydb.conf file to use comm-string:serial at COM4$57600.  But still I seen

Please help and thank you

Gregory Moore
gmoore at umail.ucsb.edu