[Tinyos-help] TOSBase stop receiving message

#AUNG AUNG PHYO WAI# aung2phyowai at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Tue Sep 13 01:09:53 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I would like to post a question realted to micaZ mote. Currently, I am setting up a group of 16 micaz motes running with ultrasonic sensors and 1 TOSBase. I send message from all 16 sensors to TOSBase almost at the same time with rate of 5 samples/sec/sensor continuously.It causes the TOSBase stop responding after 2 or 3 minutes.

I've already used new version of TOSBase. I think this problem is the contention of wireless medium between different ultrasonic sensors. Also, I think the problem is at the TOSBase application that cannot handle too much data at the same time from all sensors.

So I would like to know what is the main problem in our case? I am not sure what is the actual problem is. I also would like to know the ways to solve this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Aung Aung Phyo Wai