[Tinyos-help] Changing Sampling Rate For BSN

van Best, Chris chris.van.best at medtronic.com
Mon Sep 12 23:44:29 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have the same problem. Different with me is I'm using a BSN node
running with the OscilloscopeRF program.
This application refers back to the MSP430 directory (as far as I know).
I changed the apllication slightly so it now samples the ADC3-channel
instead of the internal temperature sensor.

Now I want to change the sample-rate to 200 Hz. But I have no idea where
I can find the sample rate in the source-code.
Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks,

Chris