[Tinyos-help] Changing Sampling Rate For MDA300

mturon at xbow.com mturon at xbow.com
Mon Sep 12 22:36:35 PDT 2005

Hi Jeremiah,

The XMesh apps all have a "appFeatures.h" file that has a constant defined
for the default update rate.

#define XSENSOR_SAMPLE_RATE  20000

This gets passed into the call to start the application timer:

          call Timer.start(TIMER_REPEAT, XSENSOR_SAMPLE_RATE);

You can change it directly - it is in milliseconds.  The above example is a
20 second interval.

Note: MOTE-VIEW 1.2 (to be released soon) will allow you to change the
update rate dynamically from the GUI.

Martin Turon  |  Crossbow Technology, Inc.