[Tinyos-help] Can someone please reply to my Surge-Relialbe Queries!

Arun Shetty shettyaroon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 14:10:02 PDT 2005

hello,

     To restate my problem,

    1 . I have three mica2 motes with Surge Reliable application - with id 0, 1 and 2
    2.  I am using MTS400 sensor board
    3.  Problem:  In Surge-View only node 0 and node 126 (PC) is being displayed. No network is being formed.

    Further information:
    In MakeXbowLocal - Default programming board is MIB600 and ip address is specified.
    I compile the program as : make mica2
    I install it with the command : make mica2 reinstall.id

    Where am I going wrong?

    Kindly respond!

Thank you,
Arun