[Tinyos-help] CrossBow Surge-Reliable problem

Arun Shetty shettyaroon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 12:12:16 PDT 2005

Hello,

     I have installed Surge-Reliable on three motes with id 0, 1, and 2. The mote 0 is connected to the mib600 to be used as base-station.

    But the network is not being constructed. Besides when I compiled the Surge_Reliable Software there were several warnings. I read in one of the post to ignore the warnings.

   So where am I going wrong? Earlier, I thought the base mote should be programmed with TOSBase but then someone advised me to program the base mote too with Surge-Reliable.

Kindly help!
thank you
Arun

http://mail.yahoo.com