[Tinyos-help] using digital I/O in tmote sky

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Sun Sep 11 23:51:32 PDT 2005

and once more...no answers have been forthcoming, so I blunder in...

Unfortunately I have no idea what GIO is, but you should be able to
get directly to I/O pins using the (horribly convoluted) TOS macro
facility for defining access methods. I posted some code to do PWM
using some of the PortC pins on a mica2 a couple months ago. That
might provide a hint or two about how to get to the hardware.

MS