[Tinyos-help] TinyOS's jdk quick question.

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Sun Sep 11 23:46:07 PDT 2005

Once again, I've not seen any good response, so...

I don't quite understand the question, perhaps because I haven't used
Tmote...but...there isn't really a JDK for TinyOS is there? And ODBC
is not part of a JDK anyway. _J_DBC is part of the java.sql package,
but requires a driver for the database of record. Is that what you
are asking about? If so, I think the answer is no, but the TinyDB
folks should be able to direct you to appropriate documentation.

MS