[Tinyos-help] Reg radio in PC simulations.

Lakshmi Narasimhan. S sulakshm at student.utdallas.edu
Sun Sep 11 22:21:00 PDT 2005

Hello team,
In tossim PC simulations, how does a radiomsg send behave?

Looking into the code, I happen to believe that the message
is transmitted without any failure whenever there is a
message send from upper level. Is that the case?
ie. All messages given to the radio are delivered successfully?

I suspect this because within MicaHighSpeedRadioM (platform/pc)
there is only one sendDone call, which returns
status as SUCCESS always.

Please can someone clarify here.

If one would like to have a lossy channel how does it behave?
I would like to know wrt to the code flow perspective and
some inputs on tossim radiochannel settings.

Thanks
LN