[Tinyos-help] Suggestions for Oscilloscope GUI or OscopeMsg alteration

Shruti Lakdawala shrutibl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 02:47:40 PDT 2005

Hello,
 I am trying to alter my raw data packets, such that it send 20 ADC readings
of 1 byte each instead of sending 10 ADC readings of 2 bytes each. However,
I am not sure what changes I need to make to my OscopeMsg.java so that the
Oscilloscope GUI accounts for my readings accordingly.
 I am not a java programmer and I did try to understand the code myself, but
lost myself. I will truly appreciate your assistance. Please reply.
 Warm regards,
Shruti.