[Tinyos-help] porting blink on to Atmega8

VMD Jagannath vmdjagannath at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:13:24 PDT 2005

Hi all,
 I have built a simple circuit with Atmega8 and an LED. I have ported a simple Blink program (written in C and compiled with avr-gcc) with uisp via parport.

Now I want to do the same excercise with Tiny OS. I want to port the tinyos blink application on to my node having atmega8. Can anybody tell what all I need to do. I have downloaded teh Atmega8 directory and included into the /opt/tinyos-1.0.1/tos/platforms directory.

I think I need to do some modifications in the make files and include the Atmega8 header file in order to port my program via parport with uisp.

Can anybody help

thanks
Jagan