[Tinyos-help] sendDone getting lost

Sumit Rangwala srangwal at usc.edu
Thu Sep 8 22:38:25 PDT 2005

   I found that under heavy traffic sometime I don't receive
a sendDone after a SendMsg.send(). As I am using QueuedSend
the code breaks as the queue eventually gets full.

The only case when this can occur is if a high priority
interrupt occurs exactly at the same time when the interrupt
for sendDone is generated.

I observed this long ago with mica2 and now I observe the
same on tmote. I was wondering if this has been solved or if
there are smart work-arounds for it.

What we hope ever to do with ease, we must
learn first to do with diligence.
    Johnson, Samuel