[Tinyos-help] TelosB Sector Erase

David Moss dmm at rincon.com
Thu Sep 8 15:43:51 PDT 2005

I'm using BlockStorageC to read/write data to flash.  I believe I have the
flash formatted to include 16 volume's, that is 1 volume per sector.  I
thought I could simply mount() to a volume then erase() it, but all I'm able
to do is mount to the volume on sector 0, and erase sector 0.  I can't erase
any other sectors.

Should I be calling more lower-level functions to erase a particular sector
in flash?

Also, when I mount() to a volume, I can read/write anywhere on the flash -
even outside that volume's space. Will this be changed in the future?

Thanks,
-David