[Tinyos-help] Deluge Network Programming

Gregory A. Moore gmoore at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:52:16 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am working at UCSB trying to set up a network of sensors.  I have completed
other applications, but I am still learning the ins and outs of the mica2
I am getting an error when trying to compile apps/TestDeluge/FlashFormat.  I
have the newest version from the CVS tree at sourceforge.

I am simply typing make mica2 and the error I get is as follows:
`computeCrcContinue' is not in interface `PageEEPROM`
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

I need to get In Network Programming up as soon as possible.  Any and all help
is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Gregory Moore
gmoore at umail.ucsb.edu