[Tinyos-help] Debugging on Tmote platform

Robert Szewczyk szewczyk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:22:41 PDT 2005

Yicheng,

US customers can purchase a JTAG adapter directly from Moteiv's website
using a credit card; if that's not an option, please send email to
info at moteiv.com. As for the JTAG pod, you can order one from TI; lower cost
pods are also available from www.olimex.com <http://www.olimex.com>

Best regards,

Rob