[Tinyos-help] error while running Listen command

Amit Panchal panchal_amit21 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 06:57:39 PDT 2005

Hi

Thanks for all the help, but its running fine now. well initially i installed the tinyos-1.1.0 (install shield version and then upgraded it to 1.1.14 and it was giving all sorts of errors. but then i thought of installing the version 1.1.11(installshield version) and then upgraded it to 1.1.14 and it ran just fine.

Thanks

Michael Schippling <schip at santafe.edu> wrote:huh...I thought you said that you had already run make successfully...
or just run make and didn't look at the results? Anyway, you'll have
to send more error output for me too look at. Usually it's some
classpath or versioning foo. But with the TOS guys, their makefiles
are so obfuscated that it could be anything.
MS