[Tinyos-help] Help using float

Alessandro Balvis balvis at pte.enel.it
Tue Sep 6 03:26:03 PDT 2005

I tryied to add the FloatPoint64Op interface, I connected the interface with
the SoftFloatC component, but when I'm compiling, I get the error "can't
find SoftFloatC". I've copied every files in the right directory
(apps/tools/tos). Can you help me?

PS: I'm working wiht the micaz platform.

Centro Ricerche Enel - Pisa - Italy
balvis at pte.enel.it