[Tinyos-help] Re: Deluge Simulation on Tossim

Sriram Rajan sr153 at ra.msstate.edu
Mon Sep 5 14:58:18 PDT 2005

My apologies for this earlier post below. But for a rather crazy spam
filter (somthing with my procmail),I should have realized that the Deluge
protocol does not require java implementation.

My special thanks to Mark and Richie for helping me in locating the file
DelugeStableStoreM.nc and obtaining the desired simulation.

Thank you.

Sriram