[Tinyos-help] (no subject)

van Best, Chris chris.van.best at medtronic.com
Mon Sep 5 01:16:37 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have the same problem as descriped in the folowing link;

https://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2005-July/010
936.html

The only difference I've got is that I have a Telos-mote of a
BSN-platform.

The only way to get an output printed on the screen is by entering the
command:
java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder -comm serial at COM4:57600

I'v replaced 57600 with differend commands and baudrates
(19600/Telos/Telosb/BSN/....etc) but nothing works for solving the
problem. It keeps saying:
TOS_Msg length is invalid: header_length=260, real length=36...
modifying msg to fit
Has anyone else worked with the BSN-platform? Or know how to solved this
matter?
Anny help appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris