[Tinyos-help] Problems with MicaHWVerify communication

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Sun Sep 4 19:44:36 PDT 2005

Make sure you have the small switch at the opposite
end from the serial connector set
to "off" (otherwise, the PC cannot receive
messages from the base Mote when it is attached).
(I had to search for about 15 min to find a page
that said whether OFF or ON was the right way...jeez).

Also double check the COM assignments for the USB converter.
I found that mine (unknown brand) was sensitive to which USB
port it got connected to.

MS