[Tinyos-help] error while running Listen command

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Fri Sep 2 18:51:01 PDT 2005

If you are running in the tools/java directory you should only need '.'
in your classpath (I hope). Or make sure you have the full directory
"/opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/java" in the CP with the right separators and
such...

Also make sure you are running the 'java' you think you are. If you're
on Windows you may be getting the MS version where all bets are off.

MS