[Tinyos-help] error while running Listen command

Amit Panchal panchal_amit21 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:59:33 PDT 2005

Hi

I am getting the following error while running tinyos Listen command, can somebody tell me how to resolve this error. I have already run make in the /tools/java directory, but still getting this error, and also i have added the /net in the java CLASSPATH.

eec693 at SELab /opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/java

$ java net.tinyos.tools.Listen

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/tinyos/tools/List

en

Thanks

Amit Panchal
Research Assistant