[Tinyos-help] Help using float

Ganeriwal Saurabh saurabh at ee.ucla.edu
Fri Sep 2 14:32:24 PDT 2005

hi,

In the context of a project, we had ported the Softfloat library (C based
64 bit precission) to TinyOS. Following is the link to it:

http://cvs.nesl.ucla.edu/cvs/viewcvs.cgi/SoftFloatTinyOS/

See if it can help you.

Please contact me or Vlasios Tsiatsis <tsiatsis at ee.ucla.edu> if you have
any problems.