[Tinyos-help] Help using float

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Fri Sep 2 14:19:09 PDT 2005

Hopefully someone (else) can direct you to FP libs, but I would
recommend using Fixed Point arithmetic. Given that the sensor
data is 8-10 bits, the accuracy from calculations using 16 bit
ints should be more than enough. I have an example in C filed
in my massively parallel archives someplace if you really need it.

MS