[Tinyos-help] [Q] Tossim with mobility

Janos Sallai sallai at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Sep 2 11:22:18 PDT 2005

If you're familiar with Matlab and you don't insist on simulating the
_actual_ TinyOS implementation, I would recommend using Prowler for this
purpose.

To express mobility in Prowler, all you have to do is to introduce
time-dependency in the callback function that returns the node
locations.

Prowler can be downloaded from the following URL:
http://www.isis.vanderbilt.edu/projects/nest/download.asp

Janos Sallai