[Tinyos-help] [Q] Tossim with mobility

Jai-Jin Lim jjinlim at umich.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:49:14 PDT 2005

Dear TinyOS gurus,

I have been playing with TOSSIM in an effort to evaluate some algorithms
under mobility and expecting TOSSIM to behave in the same way as ns-2.
Mobility in Tossim is not an integral part of the original design,
althouth some mobility can be simulated with Tython.

The problem I found out with TOSSIM/Tython is the lack of recalcuation
of the link loss probability between two nodes that are moving and
changing their positions.
Is there any nice solution to this on TinyOS part?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jai-Jin Lim