[Tinyos-help] some difficulties related to TINYDB

chandresh parekh cr_parekh2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 01:50:57 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have some difficulties working with TINYDB+MICA2.

(1) the display topology window doesn't work on my set up. simple queries like light or temp. sensing does work. what is possibly wrong? any idea?

(2) along with light and temperature i also want to see the time at which the packet sent and the energy available with a mote after the packet transmission. is this feasible? how?

(3) i want to run two queries simultaneously where one query gives temp. periodically ,say every 5 minutes and the other query is event driven e.g. a beep sound goes when light intensity at any mote exceeds a particular threshold. I'm not interested in light reding otherwise. is this possible?  if yes how?

thanks in advance.

Good Wishes,
Chandresh