[Tinyos-help] TinyDB & MDA500?

James Lin james.t.lin at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Sep 1 15:52:49 PDT 2005

Hello,
	Can someone direct me on how to connect TinyDB with MDA500
sensorboard?  We are trying to use mica2dot motes with an external
thermistor on the MDA500.  Everything appears to be working when we try
the sensorboard with Xbow's Xlisten and XSensorMDA500.  The ADC2 & INT1
(port and power where the external thermistor is connected) are
specified in the sensorboard file of basicsb and TinyDBattr.nc file,
but we still couldn't get it to work properly in the TinyDBMain GUI.
	Does anyone have an idea?  Somewhere where I can look up for
reference?  Something that we are missing?  Any suggestion would be
greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

	sincerely,
		Jim Lin