[Tinyos-help] Micaz time measurement in microseconds

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:13:02 PDT 2005

I don't think any of the controller's timer/counter features have
been implemented in TOS, beyond the internal clock type stuff.
You'll have to poke through the atmel spec sheet...err, book...
to find the right pins and registers to set for your application.
It's not as hard as it sounds once you get over the language
barrier in micro-controller terminology.

I recently posted some sample PWM output code using the C/T
modules (which I mostly stole from Sarah B's cotsbots). That
might provide some guidance in defining the pinouts and such.
MS