[Tinyos-help] TOSbase Error

van Best, Chris chris.van.best at medtronic.com
Thu Sep 1 03:48:03 PDT 2005

Hi-

I got troubles working with the TOSbase program.
When I type <make bsn> in the cygwin shell I get an error which says
that the .bss and .noinit -sections are not within region.
Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/lib/CC2420Radio/CC420RadioM.nc:115:
warning: 'Send.SendDone' called asynchronously from 'SendFailed'
Msp430-ld: address 0xb7d of build\bsn\main.exe section .bss is not
within region data
Msp430-ld: address 0xb7d of build\bsn\main.exe section .noinit is not
within region data
Make: *** [exe0] Error 1

Hope someone can help cause I'm stucked :(
Thanks,

Chris

{Chris.van.best at medtronic.com}