[Tinyos-help] Digital output and Interrupt problem

Michael Schippling schip at santafe.edu
Thu Sep 1 00:05:29 PDT 2005

sorry for the probably stupid comments....but.
Can't you post a task, or even, better togggle the motor control bits,
from the interrupt routine? I mean interrupts are INTerrupts, not real
time but at least realish time...
And...I've easily used 1ms timer 'loops' on mica2, didn't look at doc,
but is the dot that much slower?
MS