[Tinyos-help] RE: [Imote] ZvDosFlashTool with port COM5?

Nachman, Lama lama.nachman at intel.com
Thu Mar 31 11:03:02 PST 2005

Hi Clement,
The old version of ZvDosFlashTool restricted the com port options to 1-4
range, the new version supports any port.  I'll check in the new tool to
sourceforge.
For the time being, if you want to make it work with the old tool, you
can remap your USB to use COM4 (control panel / system / device manager/
Ports).

Lama