[Tinyos-help] RadioSignalStrength and Distance

Aaron Ault aultac at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:46:20 PST 2005

I am presenting a paper at the WinMee (www.winmee.org) conference on
April 3rd on this exact subject.  You can find the paper at
http://www.winmee.org/papers/WiNMee_Ault.pdf

The paper is titled "K-Nearest-Neighbor Analysis of Received Signal
Strength Distance Estimation Across Environments."  You may also want
to refer to a recent paper that we cite by Elnahrawy "The Limits of
Localization Using Signal Strength: A Comparative Study" located at
http://paul.rutgers.edu/~eiman/elnahrawy04limits.pdf

Aaron