[Tinyos-help] broadcasting commands in SurgeTelos

Inés C.M ines.cabrera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:27:39 PST 2005

Hi!

No! Of course there is nothing I have against Drip! It's nothing personal :)

But I read your notes when Drip was released, and it seems that you
need to use TOSBase. As I'm developing my own Java application to
control the mote network, I need to send the commands through my base
station. I did not understand what you meant with "You can run a
TOSBase mote alongside your application's own base station mote". If
you suggest a way to do it, I will be pleased to use Drip :)

In'es