[Tinyos-help] multihop question

Matthew Harrell mharrell at bittwiddlers.com
Tue Mar 29 16:42:42 PST 2005

: don't you wish. many have rolled their own, but the best to date seems
: to be in the contrib/xbos distribution and used by surge_reliable.
:
: so the answer is yes, you have to explicitly include it in your code and build.

Ok, thanks.  I was pretty sure you had to.  I'll have to fiddle with my system
and see what I can do to add in the MultiHop.

Thanks

--
  Matthew Harrell                          A person who smiles in the face of
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       adversity probably has a scapegoat.
  mharrell at bittwiddlers.com