[Tinyos-help] How can I see the Telos RSSI parameter

Alexandre Sousa ajsousa at fe.up.pt
Tue Mar 29 15:54:41 PST 2005

Hi,

How can I change the TOSBase.nc to report RSSI and LQI values?
I put some new lines on TOSBase.nc to see the lqi value.
It should toggle the yellow led if the quality of the rf link is low, but I not seeing any good results!

if (Msg->lqi == 0){
      call Leds.yellowToggle();
      }

Can you help me on this?

Many Thanks,
Alexandre Sousa
--

Check out tos/platform/telos/AM.h. The TOS_Msg for telos is defined there.
You can pick up the RSSI and LQI from the received messages, so a one-line

Mike