[Tinyos-help] Re: wesam from egypt about tinyos

Sabbir Ahmed saag04 at student.bth.se
Mon Mar 28 13:31:51 PST 2005

Hi Wesam

I am also a newbie about TinyOS. As far as I understand the reason we use
TinyOs for sensors is that the sensors have very limited memory and energy
resources. So if you want to write code in C you can I guess but I think it
would be difficult and consume more memory and energy resources. I think that
is why it is called TinyOs :-) More over with TinyOs you can simulate sensors
without having a real one. I hope this answers what you have asked.

Good luck with your project.

PS. if any one have any comment about this topic or I have said something
incorrect plz reply or forward that to wesam. Your comments would be