[Tinyos-help] Tiny OS Manual Installtion Problem

Kristin Wright l.kristin.wright at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:16:34 PST 2005

The CLASSPATH environment variable is the path that java looks at to
find .class files. If that makes sense to you, then the rest of the
message should make sense. Check the TinyOS FAQ for how you can add
something to an environment variable.

If that doesn't make sense, send the output to your toscheck command to me.

-kw