[Tinyos-help] Tiny OS Manual Installtion Problem

Sabbir Ahmed saag04 at student.bth.se
Sun Mar 27 00:46:48 PST 2005

Hi Everyone

I have just downloaded and installed TinyOS manually. When I check the
installation with the command

$ cd /opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/scripts; ./toscheck

in the cygwin shell I get the following error message

--> WARNING: CLASSPATH may not include '.' (that is,  the symbol for the
current working directory). Please add '.' to your CLASSPATH or you may
experience configuration problems.

Can someone help me with this problem? I would appreciate an elaborative
explanation for this problem as I am newbie.

Regards

Sabbir Ahmed