[Tinyos-help] Help on Crossbow Stargate

mingze zhang zhangmingze at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 00:33:43 PST 2005

Hello, I know my question is not related too much on tinyos. If you
have better place for me to ask, please also suggest me. Thanks!

I am currently using stargate. But today after I typed "reboot" in the
minicom console, the stargate tried to reboot. It shutdown the
programs and display now restarting. After I waited for so long time,
there was no response after the "restarting" message. I decided to
give up and power off and power on stargate again. Now I cannot get
anything. Stargate seems to be dead. Both minicom and Hyperterminal
cannot get any message from stargate after I power stargate on.

What shall I do? Thanks!