[Tinyos-help] Working of CountRadio application

Pallavi Bhalerao pallavi_y17 at rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 27 17:01:22 PST 2005

Hi all,
  I am a beginner in TinyOS. Was just tryin to work with the CountRadio application. Can any one of you please tell me how it works and what is the procedure to make it work. What I did was
To install CountRadio,plugged one mote in, did
    COMP=Send make telos install

Unplugged that mote and plugged the other in, did

    COMP=Receive make telos install
But now I dont know what kind of output to expect.

 Also can anyone please tell me about any other simple application where there is communication between motes?
Thanks!
Pallavi

Pallavi Bhalerao
University of Michigan, Dearborn